Tuesday, March 26, 2019

random pics

Lullaby especially, loved having Alexandra there to play with. Picking leaves that looked like a crown, wearing high heels, doing makeup, etc. So fun. 

After a quick morning rain, it usually brightens up and warms up, but Paul was convinced it only rains here, so we started taking pictures and texting him.  His ride to and from work is usually when it rains, poor guy, although he says he still loves it.

Jolie cooked for everyone a couple times, so did Liesl, and so did Alexandra, which made it extra nice for me! Hooray!

Dad took a few walks to look at the property and the neighborhood.

Lullaby and Alexandra picked tons of lemons to make lemonade. They added a LOT of sugar too, and with Jolie's help it turned out really good.

Catching lizards and geckos to show to our visitors.

Hikes through the property and looking at the different plants.

Liesl brought her tarot cards and did a reading for me, which was spot on! Paul's was great too, and so was Jolie's.  She's a talented girl.

The 4 of us stayed up late and played games one of the nights and it was so fun.  Jolie won, even though she had never played before.

Lots of playing around the house too, in between adventures, like jumping on the trampoline and racing cars down the stairs.

I braided Alexandra's hair in two 5-stranded braids and with the purple in it, it looked awesome! I did a fancy braid in Jolie's hair, I call it the Forget-Me-Not braid, and have no idea if it's a real braid or not, but it's one I do on Lullaby sometimes. It looked really good on her two-toned hair!

Bradley was less excited about me doing his hair, but I thought he looked really handsome for the 30 seconds he left it in for.

Solace has a soft spot for Grandpa Chuck and was constantly hugging him, so cute. I love them together. It rarely happens, so I like that they both feel right at home with each other. So sweet.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Nothing quite like having cousins to play with!