Setting all the cabinets in the right place was SO fun, it started coming together and we really liked it so far! I really wanted lots of drawers, and I got them. Thanks to Paul for letting me pick out almost anything I wanted. He didn't like the color of the cabinets I picked, so we compromised with this dark brown/gray that we both liked. Other than that though, I planned it all myself.
Paul, as usual, did lots of the work himself. The upstairs bathroom was his pet project and he did it all. The day he installed the toilet and shower were my personal favorites.
Once we finalized where the island would be, since there wasn't one before, and there were a few different ways we could put it in, then the flooring could be installed. So exciting! Chris had finished the flooring in the school room in time for me to paint the mural and then I was busy moving things out of his way and back into the school room so he could tile the kitchen and living room.
Paul got in on a lot of the work laying tiles too, and over the course of several days, they worked on the floors. They needed to be done before the countertop guys would come. It was hard to schedule everything, but it all worked out.













1 comment:
A lot like building a house from scratch! (Plus demo!)
Post a Comment