He is so stinkin' cute! And growing up so fast! I can't believe he is over a year old already. WOW...time sure does fly. And he is going to be a great big brother...yay for babies! :)
yeah, paul and i get kisses and a few other select people... but now he likes to kiss baby dolls, pictures of babies, and some stuffed animals if we call them babies. :)
Sooo adoarble. I can't believe how big he is now. And I can't believe how cute you are with your pregnant belly! You're baby is going to be here so soon!! Love it.
7 comments:
He is so stinkin' cute! And growing up so fast! I can't believe he is over a year old already. WOW...time sure does fly. And he is going to be a great big brother...yay for babies! :)
Man he's so cute. Can I have one!
So sweet! Does he kiss you yet? I'm sure he does. There's nothing like a baby kiss.
yeah, paul and i get kisses and a few other select people... but now he likes to kiss baby dolls, pictures of babies, and some stuffed animals if we call them babies. :)
Sooo adoarble. I can't believe how big he is now. And I can't believe how cute you are with your pregnant belly! You're baby is going to be here so soon!! Love it.
Very Cute! How do you do videos?? I cant figure it out. I have tons to post!
Awwww. You know he's going to make such a good big brother!! How adorable! That will be something cute to show them when they grow up. :)
Post a Comment