Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hermit Crab

On a walk we spotted a little critter on the road. He was SO tiny!
Matix thought he was the best thing ever, and wouldn't stop staring at him. I figured that since he was so little, he wouldn't pinch... so I picked him up, took this picture and sure enough, he pinched me. :)
Oh well, it was a little pinch. I dropped him and then we watched him walk away.

2 comments:

Grandma Kim said...

Get used to picking up every little critter, worms, (hermit crabs, lizards,) etc., because Matix is a little boy and he's ALL boy. You're going to be doing that kind of thing forever now.

The Fredericks said...

don't you just love where we live?! You know that if you find a friendly one you can take him home- feed him bananas and pb and water and he will live forever- one of my many childhood pets was hermett-yep!