Thursday, October 22, 2009

Only in Dominica

They put up these signs around campus that read, "SLOW DOWN Iguana Crossing Zone" Here is Matix with one of the signs.
Here he is running toward the pavement....
Because he saw THIS
Yuck! I do not really enjoy lizards, especially not big ones. This is a "small" iguana, not even 3 feet long, but close. :( We have seen much bigger ones, luckily not on the days that Matix was out of his stroller though, since he really likes to chase them.

4 comments:

Michigan Roys said...

So funny! I bet he would love to actually catch one. I wonder what would happen?

Lacey said...

Iguanas? Crazy! I would probably do the same as him and chase them too. :)

The Fredericks said...

yay! that is so cute- he is such a little manly man :) i just love your posts.

Grandma Kim said...

Yuck!! You'll have to protect me when I come to visit! 3 feet long!? WOW!