Saturday, October 10, 2009

What Happened?!

Why is it that sometimes I look at a picture of Matix and he looks SO old?! What happened to my baby??? :(
I know this isn't the worlds best or most interesting picture, but he looks so big to me!

5 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

I know exactly what you mean, and he does just look like a little boy! But, you are getting another baby very soon so don't be sad! You will just have to let me hold him when I am feeling sad that my boy is growing up!

The Fredericks said...

I hate it! he is such a cute little boy though- I wonder if Ruffio will look like him- or be completely different :)

Anonymous said...

He really is growing up. Cute, cute!

Stephanie said...

He is getting big! I have been stressing about my kiddos growing up lately too! too cute though.

Grandma Kim said...

He does look so much older! I think it's the outfit, because in the "stick" picture he still looks like a baby.
I am missing watching him grow!