Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hello?

Seriously, I do NOT spend all day talking on the phone, I actually don't talk on it very much at all... It is expensive to call the states where most of my friends and family live, and all the people who are my friends here in Dominica I see on a regular basis, so there is not much need to call them either. Yet, look what Matix has learned.
When Matix gets ahold of our phone, he holds it up to his ear and tilts his head toward it a little. He has been doing this for a few weeks and the first few times he did it, I thought it was a fluke, but no. He understands that this is what you do with a phone. :) Smart little boy.

2 comments:

The Fredericks said...

he really is so so cute- I like his hair in this pic too! also i LoVe LOVE love your new header- so cute! what a little pumpkin!

paigeandbryce said...

What a cute picture! That kid's going to break some hearts someday with those big, blue eyes. Hope you're pregnancy's going well!
- Bryce