Why is it that the toys kids like the best, aren't toys at all?!
Earlier this summer Paul cut a piece out of this box and Matix thought it was great. He would crawl in and out of it, he would flip it over and bang on it, he would sit in it and play the peeking game...
I just don't get it. :)
6 comments:
this is so cute and so so true :)
That's why I figure they don't need a whole lot of fuss for birthdays and christmas so just keep it simple and enjoy the other things!
We had a box like that (it came that way from Costco) that Josh tied some rope to and they used it as a sleigh. We were all sad when it broke. Matix is adorable!
Matix's daddy loved boxes also. Most kids love boxes and any thing to crawl in and play. kids do not need real toys.
I know what you mean. Who needs toys? Kaleigh likes cups and the remote!
Do you remember the boxes you had as a child? You had a refrigerator box made into a combination play store/puppet theater. You also had a zoo cage made out of the box a sofa came in. And I pulled you around in a box with a rope like a wagon with no wheels. Kids don't need expensive things. Give them a spoon and they can dig a hole. You "painted" the deck many times with a bucket of water.
Post a Comment