Matix and our neighbor, Lex, are best friends (or at least Matix thinks so) :) She gets home from school around 3... Sometimes Matix is still sleeping from his afternoon nap, and sometimes he is awake. Lex usually stops by to see if he is up yet.
The other day I had set up Matix's pop-up tents outside and when Lex came home, she jumped right in, MUCH to Matix's liking! :)

He followed her through the tents and copied everything she did. I don't know if you can tell because he has his paci in his mouth, but he is smiling and having the BEST time! :)
This last pic is of Matix following Lex, but I thought it turned out so funny because it just looks like Lex must have a really long body and tiny little legs... :)
5 comments:
How fun for him to have a playmate-and one that you don't have to worry about pushing, taking away, or won't share!!!
Love the last photo! just saw the one of you doing flash dance on the steps yesterday, and was practically peeing my pants! miss you!
You are so lucky to have Lexie so close by. What a big help to you and fun for Matix.
I do like that last one. How fun to have a great friend to play with!
so cute! what a sweet beautiful boy you have there :)
Post a Comment