Matix is too stinkin cute for his own good. :)

We had a really good day today. He slept in an extra hour and a half this morning, but still wanted to take his normal naps (morning and afternoon). He was super giggly and silly today and has been practicing walking backwards... We didn't teach him, he just started to try it. :)

Anyway, I just love this little guy. He makes every day SO wonderful.
9 comments:
I love the new halloween look! Matix and the pumpkin is so funny!
those eyes! he is so cute and fun :)
hE IS SOOO CUTE AND HIS BLUE EYES REALLY STAND OUT.
They are pretty funny! I love it when they teach themselves new things.
I love those kind of days! And I LOVE those pictures! And I love your new header- you'll have to teach me how to play around with mine. I guess I am just full of love today.
Cute new header! Beautiful blue eyes :)
He really is stinking cute! I wish I could snuggle him!
So stinkin' cute is right. And you're right he is so smart. I'm glad you had such a great day. Just think - soon you'll have two!
He looks old in these pictures!
Post a Comment