Friday, October 16, 2009

So Sleepy

After long days of running errands, going to the pool and/or beach, Dr. appointments, play group, etc. Matix just crashes out and sometimes doesn't make it home awake.
I LOVE this stroller. One of the features I love is how you can push a button and lay the seat all the way back. It was nice and breezy outside, so Matix took his afternoon nap on our porch while I watched TV just inside. :) I love island life.

4 comments:

The Fredericks said...

i Love it too! hooray! how cute- I want that stroller- jealous!

Mom said...

You used to take your naps outside in an old-fashioned buggy we had. You were outside most days, even when it got colder. I bundled you up.

♥ kimberly said...

I think I'm falling in love with that stroller too. What kind is it?

jessie said...

it's a bugaboo chameleon. they are overpriced, but WONDERFUL. we got it as a gift (thank goodness) and use it everyday! :)