Sunday, November 8, 2009

36 Weeks!!!

This is me at 36 weeks! :) This baby is just hanging out of me, and he's ready to go! I love this part. He kicks all the time, not as much as Matix (thank goodness), but WAY harder. I am pretty much at the waddling all the time stage. :) I can hardly wait to meet this little guy....
By the way, I am loving being able to straighten my hair again and not have to wear it up to keep it from going curly! :) Hooray for the desert!

6 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Can't wait to see pics of your new little guy (and him in person in January)! I am soooo jealous of the hair straightening, too--I seriously have a dream of straightening mine at least once a week! Think of me while you are working that flat iron :)

The Fredericks said...

i love this post! you look darling- love the belly and the hair! :)

♥ kimberly said...

Again, you look amazing!

Everyone in Wisconsin said...

We are all so excited! We can hardly wait!

The Fredericks said...

so, today we walked by your house and missed you... funny since we didn't really hang out anyways- but you are very missed! :)

ash said...

WAHOO!!!
This is so exciting!!! You look absolutly fantastic!!
Miss you best friend!