Matix figured out how to use a spoon today. He has played with the idea before, but not very successfully. During breakfast today he all of a sudden understood and didn't need me to help him. :) He got pretty messy while doing it, but he did it, and that's the point! :)
He is almost 14 months old and I am so proud of him. I just can't believe how quickly he learns things. I love watching him grow.
This will be very useful when baby #2 comes in a couple weeks... Less work for me. :)
3 comments:
Congratulations! That will make things easier, for sure.
yay! congrats :) he's ready for Ruffio :)
Way to go Matix! And way to go Jessie- I don't think Shane will ever learn how to use a spoon because I'm not sure I'll ever get up the guts to let him have at it- especially with all these ants running around!
Post a Comment