Friday, November 6, 2009

Dr. Appointment

I went to see my OBGYN yesterday and everything is good. The baby is bigger than Matix was at this point (yikes), but I am smaller than I was when I was pregnant with Matix... how this happens, I have no idea...

Also, I do NOT have gestational diabetes this time! Hooray hooray! That was no fun last time, and I am grateful not to have to deal with all the finger pricks, scheduled eating, etc. that goes with it.

Matix had fun at the office since there are decorative rocks along the wall in the waiting room, just asking to be played with by little boys. :)
Also, it is cooler here than we had planned for, and we didn't have very many pants for Matix, so we went shopping with Grandma Stacy and she got him a few pairs (thanks Grandma!) I think he looks so big in this outfit. When did he grow up?

While I was getting my check up, Matix was getting a little bored, so Dr. Bruce blew up a HUGE glove balloon for him to play with. (It is the big white thing in the bottom left corner of the picture)
He played with it all the way home, well, until he fell asleep. :) Sweet boy.

4 comments:

Michigan Roys said...

I'm glad everything is looking good. Enjoy these last weeks being pregnant because it will end soon :-)

Grandma Kim said...

Precious!

By the way if you put a face on the glove balloon it becomes a chicken or a cow, depending.

The Fredericks said...

he does look big- like a little boy- just in time! :)

J.B. said...

Is it funny that it's hard to recognize Matix in more clothes than just a diaper? Sean has already made plans with Paul for a Man-Date next Friday while I'm at work.

word verification: bilya