39 weeks along! Woohoo! I really didn't think I would make it this far, this baby is SO big! I am loving the belly, but still trying to figure out the best way to hold Matix with my reduced amount of lap. :) My Mom is coming out to visit on Thursday, hopefully in time for the birth of this new guy.
Speaking of which, I put up a new poll on the side. What day do you think he will make his debut? He is due on Sunday and Matix came one day early, in case you needed that info. to make your guess. :)
5 comments:
Saturday would be great - then he can share a b-day with Crazy Daniel! you look so big - did you gain the 15 pounds? LOL :)
Yeah almost there! Good luck hope everything goes well and your vision doesn't get all messed up again.
I don't know about you but I am more than ready for this baby to be born! I'm gonna guess Wednesday.
I want everyone to vote for Friday or later so that I can get there for the new baby's birth. I think everyone voting that way will have some influence in some way out there in the cosmos.
Don't hate me. I guessed Wednesday, next Wednesday... 12/9/09. But just imagine, if it was Gavin, then you wouldn't be induced till the 14th. Although it would be nice for Paul, not really you, when does he get to PHX?
Post a Comment