Today, Monday November 23rd is Paul's 27th birthday!!! YAY!
We miss you SO much Paul and hope you have a great day today. You are the best husband and father ever and we are so happy we have you in our lives. Here are some of your favorite pictures and some of ours! We love you!
Love, Jessie, Matix and Bro





9 comments:
Happy Birthday Paul!!! I love all the pictures! Matix is such a stud in all the pictures!
Happy birthday paul! What a cute daddy! You guys are such a great family! Love you all!
Happy birthday Paul!!! I love all of these pictures. It's so bizarre to me how fast time flies! Thanks Paul for being such a wonderful husband to my best friend and an incredible father to such a precious little boy (with #2 on the way)! You two really are perfect for each other...always have been!
Happy birthday Paul!!! I'm so sad I didn't know it was your birthday earlier! I will send Josh with some home baked goodies for you tomorrow!
Congrats man - you're a year older! Can't wait to see you so we can catch up (not with mustard).
-Later - Daniel and Melissa
Great pictures! My favorite is the one of you and Jessie hugging. She's wearing a striped shirt and yours is pinkish. It looks like you're standing in front of some ruins or something with bricks. It's a really good picture of both of you. I hope you're having a good birthday. We love you.
Happy Birthday big bro!!! We miss you, can't wait to see you at Christmas! It's going to be awesome to have you here!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!!!!!!!!
(EVERYTHING IS MORE FUN IN CAPITAL LETTERS)
HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY- YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE TOMORROW, GREAT WEATHER.
TAKE CARE,
ASH
Happy Birthday to you,
You came from a zoo,
You live in a jungle,
Wish we were there too!
Love Mom!
Post a Comment