Matix and I are SO happy to be back in the States. Stacy (Paul's Mom) left up the Halloween decorations (she is really good at decorating every little nook and cranny for each season) for us. I didn't realize how much I really LOVE Halloween. I wish I had brought some things with to Dominica to decorate our house.
Matix, apparently, loves it too. I wish I recorded Matix on our first night here. He ran around pointing at everything, and making his "OOOOOHHhhhhhh" sound. It was so funny to watch. Each little pumpkin, or ghost, or leaf, was interesting and had to be pointed out. :)
Matix has also been having fun going outside whenever he wants to. So often in Dominica, it is raining too hard, or there are too many bugs near the door that would be let in, or our yard guy is working on the lawn, so we have to stay inside. Not so easy for a little guy to understand. But here... the weather is PERFECT. He has figured out how to open and shut (and open and shut and open and shut.... ) the screen door and loves to go exploring. Sakina (our dog) has been keeping an eye on him too, which I think is cute. Not just when he has food, but often throughout the day, she follows him. Here she is watching him play in the backyard. :)
2 comments:
How is Sakina doing with the loss of Fender?
how cute! I am so happy that he is happy :) we miss you already- poop- i hear playgroup is no fun without you!
Post a Comment