Thursday, November 19, 2009

Things to come?!

I hope NOT! :)

Matix loves to open and close the doors here (since he can do it all by himself), but the other day, he threw something out and was hurrying to close the door with whatever it was, still outside...

When I saw what it was I grabbed my camera and snapped a picture. It is the Berenstain Bears book, "New Baby".

Huh... Interesting that the "New Baby" book was the one he chose to throw outside and proceed to shut the door on and leave. :) Not usually how he treats his toys and books... So is this a sign of things to come?! I hope NOT. :)

6 comments:

Lacey said...

hahaha that is so funny! I'm sure he didn't mean to of course, but that is pretty ironic! From your other posts it seems like Matix is going to be a really good older brother!

By the way I am sooo jealous that your friend gets to go to a friends and family sale at Anthropologie!! Since don't have one here in Hawaii I always just end up blowing all of my christmas $$ there when I go home. I think I would just go crazy at a sale. lol

Dale, Vanessa, Gavin, Linnaea & Duncan Berg said...

that's really funny ; )

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Haha! I'm no expert, but I don't think he's quite old enough to be showing passive/agressive behaviors quite yet. :) Matix will be a great big brother!

Michigan Roys said...

Okay, that's just hilarious! Couldn't have been planned better than that! Give him a big hug from Kemiah who asked about him the other day!

Josh and Kelly said...

Ha ha! Those little coincidences make life funny, don't they?

Mom said...

He'll adjust just fine with you guiding him! Did I read correctly? Are Dale and Vanessa having another baby? How wonderful! Lots of cousins close together in age.