Friday, November 6, 2009

Tonight

Tonight...

Stacy and Colleen went to see Ballet Arizona perform "Swan Lake" at Symphony Hall (they dressed up, so fun!)...

Lee was at a dinner for a young man who just received his Eagle Scout award (Lee has been involved in scouting FOREVER)...

Matix went to bed early (before 6pm)...

Paul went to our date night alone (so sad, I miss date night!)...

and I caught up on our blog! :) I posted a few things tonight and pretty much everything else will be posted as it comes. So make sure to scroll down to see the other posts from tonight, but then I will be better about posting every day, or every other day, like in Dominica. :)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

WOW! You have been so busy! I am tired just from reading all your posts. I am amazed that you did the trip back home by yourself. What a mom you are! Your belly looks adorable! I really wish we could make a trip down there to see you guys. We will have to find a chance to see all you guys (and the new baby) before you go back. So excited for you!

Josh and Kelly said...

I love all these posts! I'm jealous of that yard he has to play in, as Shane and I wander down our sidewalk and I try to keep him away from all the nasty things. Matix does look like a big boy, I guess he is getting ready to be the big brother! And I love that babymoon idea, I can't believe you are going to be a family of 4 so soon!

bryce and paige said...

I'm so glad that you made it there safe and that you're having such a great time. I love all of your posts, matix is my favorite.