Before we moved to Dominica, I was working as a special needs preschool teacher here in Arizona. I loved my job, but am loving doing the stay at home mommy thing WAY better. Anyway, I haven't seen a lot of my friends from work since May when the school year ended, so Matix and I went for a visit. I of course didn't get pictures of everyone, since I forgot to pull out my camera until the end of our visit, but I got a few. :)
This is Megan. She is the teacher in the room that was right next to mine. She was my better half while I worked there.

This is Jami. She was the speech pathologist that worked in my room every year I was at Cholla. She is awesome too.
Matix had SO much fun playing with all the toys, while I chatted and caught up with everyone. I wish I had taken out my camera earlier because he went running around, pointing at everything, and saying "ooooohhh!" It was really cute.
We brought treats too. Here is Matix having a great time with Megan and a mouth full of brownie. :)
It was good to see most of the people I had worked with, although some pretty crucial folks were not there and I didn't get to see them... Karin... Nina... Debbi... Julie... :( We will have to catch up another day!
We had a great time, and Matix completely wore himself out and fell asleep once again on the car ride home.
Later that night he helped Colleen's friend Brianna play guitar hero. He was dancing and holding the controller like he really knew how to do it. :)
2 comments:
Matix looks BIGGER- poop! you are gorgeous- seriously- NEVER have Ruffio because you are so cute prego!
Cute pix - I bet it was great to see your old classroom and colleagues. Looks like Matix had a great time with all the toys.
Post a Comment