Saturday, November 28, 2009

Carnival

We went to the "Hometown Holiday Boutique" here in Buckeye last Saturday. It was SO much fun. There was also a carnival going on across the street and a parade. We didn't get to see much of the parade though.

Fun booths... Matix thought all the Christmas trees were pretty great. :)
Here he is trying out a stuffed animal.

Good food.... Suckers, fry bread covered in taco stuff, hot dogs... I love junk food.

Fun activities.... Here we are decorating cookies.

Good music... Well, Matix thought so. There was lots of dancing.

Good rides.... Again, this was Matix's opinion. :) First Matix and I went, then, Colleen took him.

Fun games... Colleen won this for Matix.

We ended the day with a snow cone. Who doesn't love a snow cone every once in a while?! :)

We had such a fun time. Can you tell?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun, I love his dancing!!

Josh and Kelly said...

Ah, looks like you guys had fun! Your belly is so cute!!! And so is Matix, looking the big part just in time to be a big brother.