Friday, November 27, 2009

Sandbox

Every little kid needs a sandbox, right? Grandma surprised Matix the other day with a sandbox, and he LOVES it. :)

At first, he didn't know what to think...

Sakina, of course, is never too far from her boy. Especially in times like this where he is exploring something new, that he might need protection from. :)

Then Grandma showed Matix what to do.

Now he is a pro! :) He spends at least an hour each day digging. Thanks Grandma!

Another great thing is that I can sit on the couch inside and see him through this window... :) I don't want to do TOO much exercising, you know, walking 10 steps out the door is a lot when SITTING, doing nothing, is an option... :)

3 comments:

coxlopes said...

What a great grandma! And don't exert yourself too much - I heard typing can cause some serious finger damage :)

Josh and Kelly said...

An hour of sustained engagement= pure bliss! You are funny about the exercise part. Maybe when you come back you can just draw a huge ring at the beach and he'll think it's a sandbox.

Michigan Roys said...

If you want that baby to come you need to get up and walk around :-) I guess you could stay put and wait until Paul gets there to have the baby - when does he come home? I bet Matix was missing the sand! Great idea.