Thursday, November 5, 2009

Belly Picture 35 weeks! 11-1-09

Yes, that IS my HUGE PREGO BELLY! I am getting bigger by the minute! This is from Sunday when I was exactly 35 weeks along!
This was also the last Sunday I had to WALK to church pregnant. :( yuck! It is a 30 - 45 minute walk each way... not the most fun thing to do while pregnant. AND, check out my rockin' sandal tan. Can you tell I do a LOT of walking in Dominica?!

6 comments:

Mom said...

WOW! You've got a basketball under there! You look great! (Don't forget to call your Mom)

♥ kimberly said...

That almost looks fake! You look amazing though. Good luck through the last few weeks!

Michigan Roys said...

Cute fat belly :-) You know, when it comes time to have the baby you're going to be walking again, just to get it going. We sure miss you!

Amy said...

You sure popped there in the last little while. You look so cute, and I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one soon :)

Michelle said...

Oh man!!! You look so stinking cute!!! I can't wait to see YOU and that belly...incredible! Time sure has gone fast!

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

cute picture! That is so exciting that you are expecting again. ~Heidi