Yes, it is true. I finally cut Matix's hair. I know he is a year and a half old, but I hadn't really needed to cut it up until now. He was a baldy when he was a baby and it took him forever to grow what little he has. I really like the shaggy hair look on him, but NOT the rat tail curls in the back. His hair was super curly and long, but only in the back.
We pulled out a book he hadn't seen in a long time to keep him busy, while I went to town on the curls. :)





Hawken enjoyed the view. :) I think he was mocking Matix because he knows he doesn't have to get a hair cut. Hawken's hair grows perfectly even and looks like we have styled it already.
The end result... Still shaggy, just trimmed up a bit. I think he looks so stinkin cute and still himself. I am glad I didn't cut it too short and have to deal with him becoming a big kid all in one day. Even though we have Hawken, Matix is still my baby. :)
3 comments:
I thought Justin was going to have a cow the first time I trimmed Lexi's hair! hahaha Those curls are hard to cut off.
He looks great! You did a good job! I remember your first haircut. You had the same curls in the back and I was so worried that if I cut them they would never come back. And of course I loved your curly hair.
Cute hair cut. The first one is always hard.
Post a Comment