Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday

After church we walk home. Actually, I should say, we walk and walk and walk and walk and walk... :) Some days when we get home Paul and Matix are SUPER thirsty, so they go to the backyard and pull down a few coconuts to drink the milk.

Other Sundays, like today, it rains, and both boys are lulled to sleep. :) How sweet are sleeping babies?! I love it! :)

6 comments:

bryce and paige said...

sweetest pictures ever! there is nothing cuter or sweeter than sleeping babies!

Melissa said...

sleeping babies are the cutest - I would agree. :)

Jessica said...

That is so sweet! What great pictures too :)

Josh and Kelly said...

I love after church Sunday naps. The rain made it especially more enjoyable!

Mom said...

What a beautiful family! I love you all!

Anonymous said...

How fun to be able to drink coconut milk from your yard. Sounds as if it is a long walk.
Cute sleeping boys.