Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kite flying

Again, can I just say, we are LOVING all the time we are getting with Paul lately. For all of you who have spouses who are NOT in medical school, count your blessings. :) Although we are so happy for Paul to follow his passion and realize his dream, it takes a lot of time and effort (on everyone's part). So, when we get these little 2 week breaks in between semesters, we just eat up all the extra time with him! This is all your fault Paul, we wouldn't miss you so much if you weren't so wonderful to be around! :) Flying kites on the warm island breeze and watching sail boats on the ocean... What a beautiful day, only made better by Paul being with us.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

fun stuff!! Looks like we'll need to pack a kite!

Mom said...

What a nice day!

Josh and Kelly said...

Yeah I am getting nervous about Josh going back because Shane is getting pretty attached to his daddy! We will have to hang out lots when school starts again so I don't go crazy!

Stephanie said...

So glad you have gotten some quality time together. I know what it's like to have a spouse that is tied up a lot of the time. It's rough.. You are such an awesome mommy though and your kiddos are oh so lucky!