Monday, May 17, 2010

Tired

Every morning Paul wakes up at 5am... I know, he's a crazy person. :) He gets up so he can do yoga, take a shower, read his scriptures, write in his journal, and make breakfast for us. Paul also takes care of the boys from the time they get up until just before 7 when he has to leave to study before class starts. Sweet hubby, right?! :)

I know I am so lucky... BUT, sometimes when I get up, I am STILL SUPER tired! :( Long nights with a possibly teething 5 month old are usually the culprit! Matix is always really excited to see me, so I try to give him attention. Lately he has been more understanding and will snuggle me in whatever position I give him. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good husband and such a caring little boy. Love it!

bryce and paige said...

so sweet. I had one of those exact days today. I was trying to sleep on my bed, late morning (not when I was supposed to, but this rain is messing me up big time) and the kids kept trying to snuggle with me anyway they could find. Love sweet children and husbands!

Mom said...

Paul is such a great husband!

Melissa said...

Oh so tired!!! That makes me think of the time we ran into you at the mall when you were Christmas shopping and you just plopped yourself down cuz you were tired. :) Fun memories!

The Fredericks said...

i think this is GREAT!

Josh and Kelly said...

So cute! Paul is a wonderman- yoga. Who knew?