Wednesday, May 26, 2010

River Pools

We went to the river pools with the play group last week. It was so much fun. Quite a large group came and everyone had a good time.

Matix went crazy throwing rocks...

Exploring...

Inspecting...

Hawken and I even got in a picture or two. Imagine that! :)

Here is a picture of all of us. So much fun. We also tried to get a picture of all the kids lined up, but some of them (Matix included) thought that was a terrible idea and cried when we tried to pose them... Maybe he thought I was stopping him from playing...?
Lucy Logan Paige Tytan Raylee Shantell Tracy Hawken Shane Kelly Liz Emmy Me Matix Sarah Caleb Jacki Keira

4 comments:

The Fredericks said...

best time ever- Sorry I haven't gotten the other kid pic to you yet :) wow! see you at the pool today.

Mom said...

Sorry I missed it! Where are the river pools? Looks just beautiful!

Mom (again) said...

By the way, who took the picture?

jessie said...

we set up the camera on a rock with the timer on. :)