Sunday, May 2, 2010

4 kids!

Lucy and Logan came over to play the other day, and we had a BLAST! I thought 4 kids might be a bit much, but it was really just fine. :) YAY! They are both very well behaved and of course Matix enjoyed having kids over who are old enough to actually play with him. :) Hawken mostly just watched and tried to crawl around. :)

Logan and Matix hadn't really played together that much before (usually Matix just plays with Lucy), but this day Logan and Matix were best friends. It was so cute to watch them copy cat each other.

We broke up the day into lots of little activities... story time... outside time... puzzles... coloring... Yes, I used to be a teacher. :) It keeps the kid's interest, so I'll take it. :)

Lucy blew bubbles for Matix. Which he LOVED!

Logan helped Hawken with his paci. :) Sweet thing. Of course, he wanted to try it out first.

The outside time was the highlight of our day. We filled buckets of water (it was getting hot outside) and played in them. Thrilling, I know. :) But really, they had a great time.

Hawken just watched and wished he was a big kid.... Soon enough, I promise Hawken. :)
Thanks for coming over guys! Let's do it again! :)

3 comments:

The Fredericks said...

it looks like fun- ps you are a brave soul- i want to be your kid- because - games and activities- fun times!! :)

Josh and Kelly said...

Jessie I can feel it- you are bound to have like 7 kids! Ha ha. Have you done the needle thing yet?

Grandma Kim said...

A box, bucket of water, and a spoon to dig holes with- three of the best playthings ever! And cheap and convenient too. :)