Hawken is SO close to crawling, but when he is up on all fours he only moves his legs. His arms stay still until he flops down and scoots forward. He reaches and then pulls himself up again to all fours, walks his feet forward and flops down again... He can definetly move around, but how do I teach him to use his arms? I know he is only 5 months old, but I think he is strong enough to do it.
5 comments:
I love seeing Hawken's pictures and all the things he is learning to do since he is about two months older than Jacob. It lets me see the fun things coming up. Cute chubby baby thighs!
I was watching him yesterday and wondering how close he was getting. He's definitely on the brink. And he's adorable.
Are you nuts!? Crawling is only a preamble to walking, and walking is a preamble to running, and once you have two little ones running, they will ALWAYS run in opposite directions. It's guaranteed!
But I was young and stupid like you once, and I got down on the floor when you were at that stage and taught you to crawl. You do it hand-over-hand. Kneel over him, and as you move his arms for him, nudge his legs with your knees. He'll catch on. But if you do nothing, he'll start coordinating those arms and legs soon enough anyway
Wow, can you believe how big they are already? I really need to babyproof soon.
He is definitely strong enough! Crazy kid!
Post a Comment