Tuesday, May 18, 2010

RSO Social

A few days ago we went down to the beach for play group. We got there a little early, but we ran into a new friend Tracy who joined us. She was so sweet and played with Hawken while I entertained Matix.
Later more kiddos came, but I don't have the pictures from Kelly yet. PS, Kelly, email me those pics! :)

Then later that day, the Ross Spouses Organization (RSO) had a social so all the spouses (old and new) could meet each other. It was really fun and there was free food. :) Free food always tastes better. Sadly, it rained, but no one seemed to care. Matix had his usual fun time splashing in the puddles, and throwing rocks.

Somehow, in the midst of all the fun and chaos, Hawken fell asleep in the stroller. What?! This still amazes me how easy he is. :)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I wonder if my 2nd one will fall asleep like that. Lexi has NEVER been that way, she doesn't want to miss out on the fun.

Stephanie said...

holy crap it's been a while since I have checked in on the blog and I can't believe how much Hawken has changed! Such cute little kiddos!

Grandma Kim said...

So sweet! I always had you take your naps in the buggy outside. I think the fresh air actually makes them sleep better. I love the way Matix narrates everything he is doing. So cute.

Josh and Kelly said...

Whoops, I'll get on that!