Saturday, May 15, 2010

together

I love to see these little boys play together. Hawken has become interested in the toys Matix is playing with, and he will scoot himself over wherever Matix is, just to try to get them.

Other times, when Hawken is doing his own thing, Matix will on purpose lay down near Hawken and play there... So sweet. I love my boys.

4 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

We love your boys too!!!

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

Your 2 boys are so cute and getting so big so fast! Miss you! And still envious of where you get to live!

Grandma Kim said...

Wow! Look how long Hawken is getting! He almost can't lie crosswise on the couch anymore! Great pics! I also love the new main heading picture. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

The boys are really growing and they will continue to have fun with each other.