I love it when they fall asleep with their dad, so cute. I just barely saw the post with my kids playing at your house, too fun. Thank you so much for taking them and making them so happy. You are so sweet. Let us take yours soon, so I can feel a tiny bit justified! Oh, and the binky in Logan's mouth is my favorite, how funny!
3 comments:
I love it when they fall asleep with their dad, so cute. I just barely saw the post with my kids playing at your house, too fun. Thank you so much for taking them and making them so happy. You are so sweet. Let us take yours soon, so I can feel a tiny bit justified! Oh, and the binky in Logan's mouth is my favorite, how funny!
All your boys (even your BIG boy Paul) are so sweet! Paul is so good with babies.
That is so precious!!!
Post a Comment