Friday, May 21, 2010

fun

So what do the moms do while we have play group? Well, last week we played this crazy needle on a thread game. :) I know, all the hubbies tease us, but we have fun, so who cares? :) The game is supposed to predict how many more children you will have and what sex they will be.... Kelly should have 5, wow! I love Shane in the background, smiling at the thought of being a big brother. :)

Anyway, the kids have a great time together too. Shane and Emmy and Matix are such good little friends. :)

Hawken, happy baby, is content to play on the floor.

Emmy pushed Matix on the swing. So sweet. Both kids as happy as can be...

Until they both want a turn at the same time. Of course! :)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

These pictures totally remind me of some of the areas I served at in Brazil - craziness.

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

Totally cute and totally big! Both Matix and Hawken are getting so big! Hawken is looking more and more like Matix. :)

The Fredericks said...

of course! ha- so cute- I love this post and want to just copy and paste the whole thing! :)

Grandma Kim said...

Do you remember the little swing I hung in the gazebo when you were little? I hung it really low so you could get in and out by yourself. It was a little wooden chair thing.

Josh and Kelly said...

Ha ha that is pretty fun with Shane smiling- it's a good thing we can borrow Hawken until we can have one of our own! Shane loves him! I'm so glad Shane and Emmy and Matix have each other, and of course I get their fun moms!