4 years ago today, Paul and I got married in the Mesa Arizona LDS Temple. It was an amazing day. I can hardly believe it was 4 years ago already... In these past few years we have done SO much. Our best accomplishments have been having our 2 little boys join us and make us a family.

I feel so happy to call Paul my hubby. :)
(January 2010)
Paul never leaves me bored. He inspires me on a daily basis to be a better person. He is the Father of my children, the love of my life, and the man of my dreams. Happy Anniversary Hubby! I love you!
10 comments:
such a sweet post and beautiful couple. happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary, you to are amazing! What a wonderful family
Happy Anniversary! How funny--my brother-in-law got married the same day at the Mesa temple, so maybe we even saw you there but just didn't know you yet! :) Our 4 years is coming up on Sunday.
Congratulations!
yay! congrats- 4 is FABULOUS!!!
Happy anniversary! Hope you are having a great day! We missed you today!
Happy Anniversary! Michael and I celebrated 7 years on Monday. Everyone seems to get married close to memorial day.
Happy Anniversary my friend. I am so glad for you and I still remember while I was on my mission and I got that looooooooooong email from you telling me you were getting married! It made me so happy! Love ya and I can't wait for the day when we get to reunite.
You two have such a strong marriage! I am so proud of you both and of how you handle everything together. Before you know it, it will be 44 years!
This just makes me smile!! Happy Anniversary...a few days late...I can't believe it has been 4 years! :)
Post a Comment