RSO had another amazing kids festival. We went and had SO much fun. :) And YES, we all wore our red, white and blue.
Paul didn't think to dress up for the party and showed up in this... But if you look VERY CLOSELY, you can see the NBA symbol on his white shorts has red and blue in it... So, I guess it counts. :)












Matix played a few of the games and even won some prizes. First he played the bean bag toss and won a sucker. Yum! Then later he played again and again when he realized he could keep getting more and more suckers. :)

Here he is with a few of his friends... FUN. And, as you can see, they have ALL discovered the sucker game. :)
He also played the fishing game and got a sticker. He thought all of this was SUPER fun.
The boys both got their faces painted. Matix sat really well because I let him open his cracker jacks... Another prize he had won from the cake walk.
Hawken only lasted long enough to get 1 star. He was more interested in trying to hold the paint brush.
After they had stars on their faces, I thought they looked SO cute, so I tried to get some pictures of them together... Sweet boys.

Matix had fun running around with Emmy. Liz (Emmy's mom) and I are totally on the same wave length and dressed our kids (and ourselves) up for the party. It was a 4th of July party, I mean really! :) Who doesn't love red, white and blue?
Also, Liz and I wore the same thing again. This has happened many times before.


4 comments:
You have such a great-looking family! And you have your Dad's flair for putting together activities to do as a family. He was always the one who thought of all the fun things to do. (Except camping - that was mine.) I'm so glad you have a knack for that too!
Happy Independence day! I love your kids outfits-- all of you looked so cute and patriotic! I love it!
I love that paul is eating in all his pictures!! hahaha Your boys are so cute!
I loved all of the pictures, what fun you have as a family. I think that is a good place to go to school. You are having experiences that I do not think you would have at another Med school.
Post a Comment