We miss Emmy. :( She left the island with Liz about a week ago, and we miss them already. I can't believe they are done with their time here already. This is a picture of a timeout gone wrong.
Emmy thought she would join Matix while he was on timeout and it ended up being a laugh fest. :) See you guys soon.
we miss you too! I didn't even have the heart to put Ems in nursery without her best friend there... she loves looking at your blog though and we will have to call you soon :) xo!
2 comments:
Ah, the loss of a first love! So sad!
we miss you too! I didn't even have the heart to put Ems in nursery without her best friend there... she loves looking at your blog though and we will have to call you soon :) xo!
Post a Comment