After having my mom bring me some Flamin' Hot Cheetos when she came out in April and devouring them probably before she actually left, I have been ravenous for them ever since. Sadly I moved to an island that rarely has the things I am hungry for. What can I say... I just love them. Anyway, the other day Picard Grocery got a huge shipment of chips in and LOOK WHAT THEY HAD!!! Amazing!
I am SO happy. I love these. Not the most flattering picture of me, but I think it shows how truly excited I really am. Plus these have a fun little logo on them that reads: EXPORT. I don't know why, but that makes them even better! :)
4 comments:
oh these are all GREAT posts- I love that you are sooo very excited and the export is fun detail!
I love your face in this picture!!!
Jessie I LOOOOOVE Hot Cheetos! In fact I just ate a bag like 20 minutes ago! I love your face in this pic, because I can tell you're really happy to get these! lol! :) Enjoy your incredibly delicious hot cheetos!
Isn't it amazing how little things like Flamin' Hot Cheetos can make you feel so contented? Do they also have Paul's favorite Reese's Pieces?
Post a Comment