We had a field day with the play group a few weeks ago... I know, I am slow to post some things. :) Each kid brought their own ball and we met up on a big grassy area on campus. Here is Matix getting his soccer ball. He thought it was GREAT renting it out from the CAC.
Matix ran around for a little while waiting for some friends to come.
Hawken watched. He is good at watching. :)
Matix was getting hot and came over by us to take a break, but Hawken had other plans...
When some friends showed up Matix had SO much fun...
...Until Benjamin took his ball. :( Is this the saddest face ever?! Don't worry, he got a different ball and went back to being his happy self again soon after.
Peek-a-boo!
Hawken even got a few seconds with the ball. :) Fun.
2 comments:
What a great activity. You have so many kid-activities to do! Great!
I know it's mean but I just can't help but laugh when they make such sad faces- it is like the world is over!
Post a Comment