Thursday, July 1, 2010

accomplishments

Lots has been happening here in the past month. Hawken has been growing up CRAZY fast. Here are some of his recent accomplishments. He can pull himself up to stand and walks around while holding onto things, like the couch.

Hawken also got his first 2 teeth (bottom middle), so now he gets to brush his teeth.

Matix was MORE than excited to show him how to do it. :)

Matix also thought it was important for Hawken to know about the brush your teeth chart.

Hawken can now get his own paci in his mouth too. Sometimes it takes a bit of effort, but he can always get it in by himself now. Hooray! Hawken you are such a smart little baby!

5 comments:

Grandma Kim said...

I love the new look of the blog! So different. (You're just secretly still a teacher and this is your bulletin board, right?)

Christi Pobst said...

I can't believe how quickly he is growing! What a fast learner!

Josh and Kelly said...

Stop growing so fast Hawken! And I love that cheesy smile of Matix's!

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

I think it's cute the way he opens his mouth in anticipation when trying to put the pacifier in. Jacob does the same thing when he's swaddled and trying to get his hands in his mouth but can't quite do it.

Mom (again) said...

Hey, glad to see Matix is using the tooth brushing chart..