Thursday, July 29, 2010

new poll: walking

Since Hawken has mastered crawling, cruising along furniture, and standing up alone, the next thing will probably be walking... how old do you think Hawken will be when he learns to walk? Vote on the poll on the right side of the blog.

He has taken 1 step without help, but that's it. He can walk a few steps when he thinks he is holding onto something... I say thinks because he can walk with this baby doll stroller. It is super unstable and if he puts any weight on it, it tips over. So when he walks with it, he is really walking... Sadly, I don't think it counts until he does it completely alone. :)

Also, when voting, I think walking is 10 steps or MORE alone. :) And, here are some stats to help with making an educated guess... Hawken rolled over at 2 months, scooted at 4 months, crawled at 6 months, stood alone at 7 months. Oh, and Matix walked at 10 months.

3 comments:

Grandma Kim said...

WOW!! That's all I can say: WOW!!

The Fredericks said...

hmmmm now I can't decide- I would say 9 months- he is a stud.

Josh and Kelly said...

This is just plain crazy!!! By the time you have your fourth child, they will be walking right out of the birth canal! ha ha