Saturday, July 31, 2010

obsessed

Matix's obsession with sports is ever increasing and becoming more and more hilarious. We were on campus going for a walk... Matix with his stroller, and me with mine... We came upon a group of people playing volleyball, and of course, we HAD to stop and watch.
I kept thinking Matix was getting bored, but he kept on cheering and clapping for almost 30 minutes. About that time is when I couldn't take anymore, so I insisted that we leave. :)

And of course, the ever popular football game. There always seems to be a football game going on around here, and Matix LOVES it. Hawken watches too, but no one is as excited as Matix is.

We have also started watching the X games on TV. Matix loves seeing all the crazy tricks. He keeps yelling "WHOA!".

1 comment:

Grandma Kim said...

That is so weird! He's so young for an interest in a spectator sport! And to have it hold his attention for so long! Amazing! He really looks old in this last picture, the one of him sitting on the ledge with Paul and Hawken.