Monday, July 12, 2010

everything

What have the boys been doing lately? Everything with Grandma. They went to the park and played on the swings...

Hawken had a little taste of his swing. :)

They read bedtime stories together...

But the best is going on adventures with Grandma! This is from the Indian River hike we went on. It was SO much fun. More pictures to come!

4 comments:

bryce and paige said...

When I looked at all of the pictures of Stacy helping you with the boys, I just had to breathe a sigh of relief. Not that your boys are hard, but just to have another hand to help is, i'm sure, INCREDIBLE. What fun memories you're creating for Matix. I love it!

Leah said...

Looks like so much fun!
Hey -- I met a Matix in our ward yesterday. He is 2. His mom was calling him and I was all "S-cuse me -- did you say Matix?" Couldn't believe my ears! She swears she knows nothing about skateboarding and didn't realize there was an association there until her son was 2 months old and someone pointed it out. He's blonde with blue eyes too, but not like those blues on your son, I have to say!
:)
Love you guys!

Josh and Kelly said...

Aren't grandmas the greatest? Sure seems like Matix and Hawken have a good one!

Stephanie said...

I am the world's biggest blog slacker lately. Having three kids has definitly cut into my computer time. lol
I just spent a while going over all of your posts I have been behind in and was smiling through all of them! So glad Stacy was able to come visit. I know she is enjoying it as much as you guys are. You guys are the cutest little family! You have so much fun together, and those baby boys are the cutest. We miss you all like crazy and can't wait till we see you next! I have some serious cuddling time to make up for with those babies! Love to you all!