Wednesday, July 28, 2010

ping pong ball

Hawken is CONSTANTLY putting things in his mouth. Anything and everything within his reach has been put in his mouth at one point or another. But this... I never thought of.

Yes, that is a ping pong ball in his mouth. How silly does this look?!?!?!

Matix thinks it is hilarious to watch.


Sometimes Matix joins in the fun too. :) I love it.

And I finally got a fairly good picture of Hawken standing up by himself... Ball in mouth, of course! :) But really, look at this little guy!!! 7 months old, yikes! He does it all the time, but I couldn't seem to get any other pictures of it.

5 comments:

J.B. said...

The orange ball in the mouth makes him look a little bit like a Dr. Seuss character. In a completely adorable way, of course.

bryce and paige said...

Wow, Hawken is a many of many talents. I can't believe he's standing up already!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh - that is sooo funny! And I can't believe he's standing up!!! Yikes is right!
ps- I just got called as YW pres!!! Yikes again!

Mom said...

Don't let Grandma Evie see this. I know the ball is too big to choke on, but she'd flip if she saw it!

Ladonnaday said...

ok that's itty bitty for standing alone. He just learned to crawl....what in the world!!:)
we had a great time today. missed ya.
Ladonna