Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7-11

Recently one of the grocery stores we have here in Picard started to have shopping carts. REAL shopping carts. To us, that is a treat! The boys thought it was SOOOO fun to ride in it while I shopped.

Don't they look big?!

What I should have taken a picture of was the big cart compared to the small aisles. It was comical trying to fit this cart down each row having only an inch of free space on either side AND with the boys both reaching out to grab items from the shelves in every direction... Ridiculous. :)

7 comments:

bryce and paige said...

that is so fun have a shopping cart! I can just imagine trying to fit it in the aisle, so FUNNY.

Silvia and Steven said...

wow i've been slacking on blog reading. I enjoyed catching up. Your boys are so stinkin cute and big!! Love all the pictures

Grandma Kim said...

Almost harder to shop that way, I'll bet! Everything's too close to little grasping fingers. Reminds me of you when you were a little older than that, but not much. Before you could read, I would send you with a coupon to search for an item. I would tell you what number the aisle was (you knew a few numbers at that time). Then you would match up the item with its picture on the coupon, and bring it back to me. Pre-reading skills. Fun, too.

Lacey said...

hehe I can just imagine a giant cart going down a tiny little aisle with little boys grabbing everything in sight! :)

That was so interesting, about the pirate films being stationed in the Dominican Republic! Seth was just saying how they must be in Hawaii because they don't get taxed that much. Have you seen any of the actors/crew filming before?

Lacey said...

hahaha sorry I guess I am incapable of reading!!! :)

The Fredericks said...

WAHT! 7-11 got shopping carts- why did that happen as soon as I left?! so angry. the boys look adorable- and how did you push it down the isle? my stroller used to get stuck.

Josh and Kelly said...

Ah yes, the reaching and grabbing of things, not my favorite thing in the world. They look so cute in that cart, wait til they get in one of those race car ones in the states!