Time for haircuts! This was Matix's 3rd cut, and it was Hawken's first. Both boys' hair was getting a little crazy in the back. I like their hair long-ish, but not femmy, if that makes sense. :) Okay, Matix! You're first!
The "before" shots... Why does it not grow this thick on the top?? I don't know. But in the back, when it gets long, it gets curly.
Matix was a good boy and it was over with in a few minutes. Layers and blending with only scissors, I really should have thought about this as a career... :)
Hawken's "before" shot. His hair is still so thin and baby-like, but too long in some places.
He sat as still as a 14 month old can sit while mom was behind him doing some very interesting things with scissors... :) but I think it all turned out well, so it was worth the wrestle.
These "after" shots are from a few days later, because he was ready for his bath and wouldn't let me get any good pics on the cut day. So as you can see, still long-ish, not shaved by any means, but a lot shorter than it has been in a while. Cute baby.
4 comments:
They always look so much older to me when they've had their hair cut. Very cute cuts!! You and Jolie never forgave me for some of the haircuts I tried on you! Sorry!
I love that you still left it cutely long- oh they are adorable!
Cute! So did Paul cry?
Great job on the cuts! I'm still trying to figure out exactly how I want Tanner's cut. I like his longish too.
Post a Comment