Tuesday, February 8, 2011

new poll

Okay, there is a new poll up on the left side of the screen. Do you think this baby will be baby boy #3, or our first girl? So far, Matix and I think it's a girl. Hawken says it's a boy. And I think Paul wants a girl, but doesn't know what it will be. :) We shall see. I am more nauseous than I was with the boys, BUT the cyst is still bleeding and being reabsorbed, and that apparently makes people pretty nauseous by itself... So I don't really know what is causing my nausea. I think though, that this baby will be a girl... I was right so far with both the boys. Hmmmm....

7 comments:

Shanda said...

i'm with paul... i WANT you to have a girl! =) how darn cute! are you still on bedrest?

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

I think mother's instinct is usually right! And I was SUPER sick with Kenley, sooo...I think you are having a girl!!!

Josh and Kelly said...

Well, if I remember correctly, the needle did say you would be having a girl... :) I say girl, but maybe that's because I think it would be fun if we both did! I am pretty much awful at guessing, even my own.

Mom said...

If you think it's a girl, it probably is a girl. I think at some level the body knows, and the body and mind are connected. Remember that when I was pregnant with you I had a dream that I was in the hospital and had given birth to you. In the dream, when the nurse handed you to me all wrapped up, I realized it was a dream and thought to myself somehow that if I could check and see if you were a girl or a boy, that it would be the truth, and it was! I peeked inside and saw that you were a girl, and I KNEW it was true. I'll bet you are right. Baby #3 is probably a girl, because that's your hunch.

Jevne's said...

I agree with your mom.. the top part that is.. I just can imagine such a gorgeous precious girl seeing how "hansome" Matix and Hawken are.. but Congratts anyway.. sorry you are on the sick part.. I know what it can be even with two active little boys around.. How exciting though!! We are loving the news..

Amy said...

Holy cow I totally missed the "I'm pregnant" post somehow and had to scroll back and read it. Congratulations! I'm happy for you guys. I'm sorry about the cyst, when I got pregnant with Maylee I had a softball size cyst on my right ovary that luckily never ruptured. We'll keep you guys in our prayers.

The Fredericks said...

again- I'm crying- maybe just baby blues- but I'm just sooooo happy and I say girl- :)