This day was not during my mom's vacation, it was one of the extra days she stayed to help while I was waiting to hear from the doctor. I wasn't officially on bed rest yet, but I couldn't do much of anything anyway. We went to the park. I mostly just watched and took pictures, which I am pretty good at and I like doing it anyway. :)
I love these shots of Hawken on the slide. He would go so fast that the camera couldn't catch a focused shot, but as you can see, he LOVED it. He would giggle and squeal each time. He really loves slides.
3 comments:
Those are my favorites too!
i just love those smiles-and their hair is too cute!
You guys have posted a lot in the last few weeks!!! (I'm playing catchup)
I'm glad you have the convenience of great US doctors and hope everything goes smoothly with this pregnancy. I'm sending all my good vibes you way.
Love all the pictures of your little boys, they are so magical :)
Post a Comment