Matix and Hawken got a few cards in the mail, and a package. The cards were from my sister, Holly, and my Grandma Pauline and Grandpa George. They love being allowed to open the mail. From their great-grandparents, they got cute valentine's with $2 in each ($1 for them, and $1 for their sweetheart, so cute).
Matix wanted to hang them up on the refrigerator, dollars included. :) Silly silly.
The package was from my mom. It had a bunch of new clothes and a book. She pre-recorded the book and it is SO sweet. The boys love hearing grandma Kim read them the book, and we have read it so many times that the boys know most of the words too. :)
Thanks to everyone else who sent us cards. I got a very nice one from my baby sister too, and it was MUCH needed. Thanks Jolie, it made my day. :)
4 comments:
Awww! Those record-able books are awesome! Looks like they got a lot of great stuff! And that they loved it too!
THOSE bks sound cool- they
.re bothso cute but the h
awken sitting one is really darling.
ps Ems and Elles are excited to get their dollars- jk ;)
I had such a bad cold when I recorded that book that Grampa Louie said it sounded SCARY! But I had to get it in the mail.
Post a Comment