Wednesday, February 16, 2011

thanks

These are the last of the pictures while my mom was here. She stayed an extra week and a half after my ER visit to take care of us.
We feel so blessed to have had her here and to have had all the other help and prayers from our families. Everyone has been so supportive and wonderful. The day my mom left, Paul's mom arrived. She plans to be here until I get off bed rest, whenever that may be. We have also had offers from our families in Utah and Wisconsin to come out as soon as we say so. Really, truly, thank you. :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

I'm so glad I could help. And I'm so thankful to Stacy (and your church family) for all their help, too.

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

That is such a blessing that your mom was there when you needed her and that Paul's mom is able to stay as long as you need her!

Silvia and Steven said...

It is such a blessing to have moms help!! I just read up on your blog and realized that your pregnant!! You are doing great at keeping up with all the blogging!! I hope you are doing better though :O)